All Blinder Lights
BLINDER 1 COG -
His hi-tech gear, all that high-powered surface-mount LED and the lithium polymer with its inbuilt USB recharge is held in sweetly by a flexible silicone strap and clip. And as a cruiser he has a tool-less attachment for handlebars and frames of 22-32mm. Visible at over 500 metres, the Blinder 1 has the added advantage of being able to shift his looks - he's known to have 6 faceplate styles.
- DIMENSIONS: 25 x 25 x 33mm
- WEIGHT: 15g
- MATERIALS: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone. Polycarbonate Lens, Latch and Housing. Hard-anodised aluminium fascia.
- USB: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
- FRONT: 20 lumens (LED Rating)
- REAR: 11 lumens (LED Rating)
- LEDs: Efficient LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode. Rather than LED brightness deteriorating during your ride.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Light is visible at over 500 metres.
- Light Modes: 5 light modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash Slow, Organic Flash Fast, Eco-flash.
- Burn Time: Burn time of over 2-hours in constant and up to 11-hours eco-flash mode.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug.
- Integrated USB Plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged by expsure.
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. The light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Storage Mode: Storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used.1. Charge the light for a full charge cycle. (indicator glows green when charged).2. Remove light from USB charging device / port.3. Turn light on in any mode.4. Hold button down for more than 5 seconds, at which point the indicator LED will turn red.5. The light itself will remain on until the Blinder switches itself off and into storage mode.
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for handlebars/rear-posts and frames of 22-32mm ø
- 100% Waterproof: The Blinder 1 is IP66 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements.
- Testing: The Blinder 1 has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.