All Blinder Lights
BLINDER 4 SQUARE -
The Knog Blinder 4 has four super bright LEDs that pump out upto 80 Lumens of front light and 44-Lumens of rear light. Its optimized optics focus and directs a smooth beam pattern that makes the Blinder visible over 800 metres. With 5 dfferent modes (Steady, Fast Flash,Organic Flash Slow, Organic Flash Fast, Eco flash) and a burn time of up to 3-hours in constant beam and up to 50-hours in eco-flash mode, they will keep you well seen.
- DIMENSIONS: 42 x 42 x 62mm
- WEIGHT: 39g
- MATERIALS: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Polycarbonate Lens, Hard-anodised aluminium fascia and Solid stainless steel MIM latch.
- USB: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery.
- FRONT: 80 Lumens (LED Rating)
- REAR: 44 lumens (LED Rating)
- LEDs: Efficient LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode. Rather than LED brightness deteriorating during your ride.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Light is visible at over 800 metres
- Light Modes: 5 light modes: 1.Steady, 2.Fast Flash, 3.Organic Flash Slow, 4.Organic Flash Fast, 5. Eco-flash.
- Burn Time: Blinder 4 front lasts upto 3 hours in steady mode, 4 - 5 hours in modes 2,3 and 4, and up to 50 hours in mode 5.
- Blinder 4 rear lasts upto 3 hours in steady mode, 4 - 5 hours in modes 2 and 3, 15 hours in mode 4 and up to 50 hours in mode 5.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug.
- Integrated USB Plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Storage Mode: Storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used.1. Charge the light for a full charge cycle. (indicator glows green when charged).2. Remove light from USB charging device / port.3. Turn light on in any mode.4. Hold button down for more than 5 seconds, at which point the indicator LED will turn red.5. The light itself will remain on until the Blinder switches itself off and into storage mode.
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for handlebars/rear-posts and frames of 22-32mm ø
- 100% Waterproof: The Blinder 4 is IP67 Tested and 100%waterproof against all elements
- Testing: The Blinder 4 has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.