All Hi Power Lights
BLINDER ROAD 2 -
With the Knog Blinder Road 2, Knog introduces its first generation of Hi-powered bike lights specifically designed for road cycling. Delivering a colossal 200 lumen beam of light on the front, they're the first Blinder lights of their kind to give riders 100% visibility and freedom at night, all from a super-compact, super-light, USB rechargeable, waterproof, integrated silicone package.
- 200 Lumens
- Light Dimensions: W53mm x H30mm x D63mm
- Weight: 75g
- Materials: UV-Resistant, industrial-grade Silicone Rubber Body and Straps. Polycarbonate Housing. PMMA Lens. Anodised Aluminium Heat sink. Anodised Aluminium Fascia and solid Stainless Steel MIMLatch
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer (USB). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the lights lifetime.
- Leds: 2 x CREE XB-D LEDs
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Visible from a distance of min. 1000 metres
- Beam Angle (degrees): Wide beam 22°- Hi/Low. Narrow beam 15° - Hi/Low. Dual beam 15 and 22°combined - Hi/Low.
- LiPo Technology with battery protection circuit. USB Rechargeable and extension cord included.
- Constant current drive technology: Maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- Integrated USB Plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof and Dust Proof. IP68 approved.
- Light Modes: Total of 8 light modes: 1. Narrow Low Beam, 2. Narrow High Beam, 3. Wide Low Beam,4. Wide High Beam, 5. Dual Low Beam, 6. Dual High Beam, 7. Flashing Alternate, 8. Flashing-1 LED Steady/1 LED flashing.
- Burn time: Low-beam modes: Steady 2hr, Flash mode 6hr. High-beam modes:Steady 1hr / Flash mode: 4hr.
- Charge time: 5 hour charge time
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Low battery indicator
- Thermal management: Automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance when the bike is stationary and in motion.
- Bike Attachment: Two removable silicone straps for bars 22-28mm / 29-35mm. Helmet mount included
- Testing: The Blinder Road has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests,Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.