The World Championship Sausage-Fest is no place for meek wieners or a pussy-footed bratwurst. Hailing from Parts Unknown, ‘Kranky’ Kransky dominates the WCSF through an indomitable, unbreakable spirit that can only be best described as ‘Maximum Saus-itude’.
- DIMESNIONS: 880mm
- WEIGHT: 1Kg
- MATERIALS: Silicone overmoulded braided steel cable with fibre core
- Security Rating: Kransky: 60/100.
- Body: Patented seamless overmould using industrial grade UV stable silicone. Will not mark or scratch your ride.
- Lock Housing: 11mm Stainless steel locking shackle. *No leverage points to ensure extra security against unwanted attacks
- Lock Barrel: Blade style lock barrel, with 1000 unique combinations.
- Materials: Die Cast Zinc Alloy, nickel plated
- Lock Cable: Braided loose bound steel cable with fibre core (making cable more secure in the event of bolt cutter attack).
- Cable Diameter: Cable Diameter 22mm, Steel Cable diameter 12mm.
- Cutting Resistance: The TECHNOLOGY used on the FIBRE-CORE CABLES makes the Knog sausage locks five times stronger than the competition. Offering superior resilience and flexibility compared with locks using standard braided steel cable cores. The unique combination of materials crush before cutting, making bolt cutter attacks more frustrating for smash-and-grab thieves.
- 3 Overmoulded Keys: 3 colour-coded overmoulded keys with wrist coil.
- Colour Range: Black, Red, White and Purple.
- Testing: We subject our locks range to a vast array of environmental tests to ensure they are fit for purpose for everyday use. These procedures are undertaken during research and development through to prototype and manufacture. These include: Drop Tests, Impact Tests, Corrosion Testing, Vibration Testing, Extreme Temperature Testing, Cycle Testing.