So you’ve heard about the Milkman always ringing twice? But what you don’t know is that once he’s done ringing he’ll kick your door in, wake your Nan and smash that nice vase on the stand by the door. But if you think that’s tough, wait till you meet our Milkman!
- DIMENSIONS: 75 x 75 x 20mm
- CABLE LENGTH: 90cm
- WEIGHT: 110g
- MATERIALS: Braided steel cable. Zinc die-cast latch with polycarbonate casing
- Security Rating: 20/100
- Body: Injection Moulded Polycarbonate
- Lock Housing: Assembled using permanent mechanical fasteners to ensure high strength, robust joint that makes it difficult to lever open the product.
- Materials: injection moulding engineering plastic, durable painted outer with matte finish.
- Lock Barrel: Blade style lock barrel, with 1600 unique combinations. Materials: Die Cast Zinc Alloy, nickel plated
- Locking Mechanism: Spring loaded, rotating latch mechanism.
- Materials: Machined stainless steel, with silicone outer.
- Retractable Cable: 90cm braided steel cable with translucent PVC outer. Crimped to 6.5mm stainless steel locking pin retractable cable.
- 3 Overmoulded Keys: 3 colour-coded overmoulded keys with wrist coil.
- Convenient Size: Fits into back pocket
- Finish: Colourful, hardwearing painted finish with 4 unique colour options that protects your bike from any unwanted damage
- Testing: We subject our locks range to a vast array of environmental tests to ensure they are fit for purpose for everyday use. These procedures are undertaken during research and development through to prototype and manufacture. These include: Drop Tests, Impact Tests, Corrosion Testing, Vibration Testing, Extreme Temperature Testing, Cycle Testing.