You are using an older less supported browser. Please let us know if you have any issues using this site
 Cart ( 00 )

 frog strobe saftey recall
 
 
HAZARD

If young children gain access to the button batteries and ingest them, they may suffer internal burn injuries, which can result in serious injury and even death. In addition, the batteries may pose a choking hazard to young children.


strobe internals
REMEDY

We have designed a translucent coloured silicone sleeve that fits snugly over the light, creating a protection from any accidental access to the battery.



strobe fix
ACTION

If you have a Knog Frog Strobe, please click below and get the silicone sleeve through our checkout. You will not be charged for the part or Australian shipping. Item will be shipped via standard Australian Post. Use code FREEPART at checkout to guarantee free shipping. Items will be shipped late October.

strobe internals

Newsletter